Created by

Three Self Proclaimed Food Critics of IE

RATING LEGEND

* 3 Forks = FORKthis (Recommend)
* 2 Forks = FORKit (Average)
* 1 Fork = FORKthat (Pass)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Saca's


Saca's
248 W. Second Street
Claremont, CA 91711
909-624-3340
www.gotosacas.com

Genre: Mediterranean
Rater: C Con Carne
Pulse: (ambiance/atmosphere) 1 FORK

Whats in the glass: Water

Whats on the plate:
  • Rotisserie Chicken 3 FORKS
  • Hummus 3FORKS
  • Green salad 3 FORKS

Customer service: 3 FORKS

Overall:

  • First off let me say I had not been to Saca's in a very long time (about 10 years). I really used to love this place but at one point it just seemed to have lost something. Well I have to say I think that spark is back! I had the half Rotisserie Chicken platter FORKORAMA! The platter comes with Hummus, french fries or green salad (I opted for the better of the two) pita bread, pickled turnips and your choice of garlic or sesame sauce and the chicken of course! Chicken was tasty, and the salad came with limey dressing that was equally tasty. I picked up some their garlic sauce yummm, but I cant say the same for this breath I have now! lol. Saca's is a cafe/fastfood type place so it looses some forks in pulse. I'm glad I decided to give it a go. If your hungry for some mediterranean food grab a FORK and step into Saca's! C Con Carne
  • Overall: 3 FORKS (2.6 really but we round)

No comments:

Post a Comment