Created by

Three Self Proclaimed Food Critics of IE

RATING LEGEND

* 3 Forks = FORKthis (Recommend)
* 2 Forks = FORKit (Average)
* 1 Fork = FORKthat (Pass)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Deli


The Deli
9671 Foothill Blvd.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
909-989-8122

Genre: Deli/American

Rater: Sashimi P

Pulse (ambiance/atmosphere): 2 FORKS

Appetizer:
  • N/A
What's in the glass:
  • N/A

What's on the Plate: In this case... Bowl

  • Cajun Chicken Sandwich w/provolone - 3 FORKS
  • Macaroni Salad - 3 FORKS

Customer Service: 2 FORKS

Overall:

Sashimi P

  • The "Deli" holds many rad memories of my high metabolized youth. Even though the model train no longer runs along the crown of the walls I can still see the locomotive make it's way around before my order up. I am proud to say I have had every Dish on the menu and most everything on it is FORKin' Tasty. Today I chose one of my favorite combos... the Cajun Chicken Sandwich w/provolone and an order of their bomb dig macaroni salad. If you find yourself in Rancho Cucamonga and have craving for a deli Sandwich, then FORKin' make your way to the "Deli" you won't be disappointed!!! And bring cash because they don't accept plastic. Sashimi P.

  • OVERALL - 3 FORKS

1 comment: