Created by

Three Self Proclaimed Food Critics of IE

RATING LEGEND

* 3 Forks = FORKthis (Recommend)
* 2 Forks = FORKit (Average)
* 1 Fork = FORKthat (Pass)

Friday, March 5, 2010

Ramano's Chicago Pizzaria


RAMANO'S CHICAGO PIZZERIA
330 Orange Street
Redlands, CA 92374

Genre: Italian

Rater: Sashimi P

Pulse (ambiance/atmosphere): 3 FORKS

Appetizer:
  • Bruschetta - 3 FORKS
What's in the glass:
  • Iced Tea w/lemon - 2 FORKS

What's on the Plate:

  • Ramano's Combo Stuffed Pizza - 3 FORKS

Customer Service: 3 FORKS

Overall:

Sashimi P

  • The first impression of Ramano's reminded me of my travels to Chicago, it wreaked of Authenticity!!! I will admit I am a fan of thin New York, fold it up, style pizza, but I have been known to indulge in a Good Pie. The menu definitely rang out "Chi Town". With that said, I could not resist a "Chicago's Famous Stuffed Pizza". I also opted for an order of Bruschetta ignoring my instincts, an excellent choice BTW, which I highly recommend. The Pie was AMAZING, Ramano's Combo, I FORKin' recommend the this Pie. Sashimi P.

  • OVERALL - 3 FORKS

No comments:

Post a Comment